In the event a situation arises where you feel you need to make a complaint relating to your pension scheme membership, the Trustee has in place a formal complaint procedure known as the 'Internal Dispute Resolution’ procedure.

Click here for details of the IDRP.

If you are a member of My Sony Pension, you should direct your complaints to Aviva.